Shut down the truth

2minkey

bootlicker
gonz, nobody stopped her from yapping. in fact i'm sure every media in the universe is scurrying to find anything about her, because she does have some interesting depth of appeal. wouldn't wanna be late to the trainwreck.

the fact that she was inadvertently correct doesn't disguise her signing it as a symbolic gesture. kitty's already out of the bag.

i still find mccotter far more interesting though.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Interesting. I wasn't speaking of Rep Bachman. Since you did, what is the symbolic gesture?

I was talking about the need to shut down speech that is factually correct yet unspeakable, due to the racial overtones.

I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers
"When will you be satisfied?"

2minkey

bootlicker
Interesting. I wasn't speaking of Rep Bachman. Since you did, what is the symbolic gesture?

I was talking about the need to shut down speech that is factually correct yet unspeakable, due to the racial overtones.

"When will you be satisfied?"

i was referencing her gaffe about slavery that ended up being correct. (but fuck those academics, right?)

racial overtones schmovatones. she's trying. and that is admirable. and her husband is a fag. i guess that shows that you can accomplish when you are bored with fucking.... :nerd: