Sickening

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
When evidence is presented that they are doing somethign illegal, I'll reevaluate my position. Until then, it's more government thuggery.

So

"Investigators determined that there is a widespread pattern and practice of the (YFZ) Ranch in which young, minor female residents are conditioned to expect and accept sexual activity with adult men

and

She told the shelter that her husband would "beat and hurt" her when he got angry, hitting her in the chest and choking her while another woman in the house held her baby. Once, he broke her ribs, she said.

don't warrant investigation in your eyes? Interesting.

Cerise

Sorry. :mope: I couldn't resist........

minkey is the winner.

Ahem......

Me! Me! Me!

Nope this is.

;)

...."We're normal intellectual adults who have had careers, had a normal life like everybody else but fallen in love with each other when we are biologically related, when we've discovered each other later in life," Jenny Deaves told the Nine network.......But within weeks of reuniting, the couple started a sexual relationship, in a case psychologists label as "genetic sexual attraction."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080407/wl_nm/australia_incest_dc_1

:sick:

jimpeel

We're from the government! We are here to help!

capt.01619a17805a42088b34a2b8126a59c6.polygamist_retreat_dn204.jpg

In case anyone missed it, that is a mounted machine gun on the APC.

capt.d8bb7e53191f472da85d00c7d6e2baac.polygamist_retreat_dn203.jpg

I'm sure this nice gentleman is merely observing birds and that is actually a camera.

capt.9dbdfe742f6540cc8fc27a8212b88327.polygamist_retreat_dn202.jpg

If I were going into a place filled with women and children I'm sure my first choice of close quarters firearms would be an MP-5 subgun.

jimpeel

I particularly found the following of interest in the AP story.

The armored car was precautionary and designed to remove someone from the property, not to force entry onto the ranch, she said.

So why the stormtroopers and machineguns?

FLDS members carefully documented the raid in notes, video and still pictures of police and child protection workers talking with families, but much of that material was seized when police executed one of two search warrants on the ranch, Parker said.

Seems to be a bit of CYA going on here.

The mothers have complained the state deceived them, revealing the plan only after they and their children boarded buses from historic Fort Concho, where they had been staying, to the larger San Angelo Coliseum. State officials defended that decision Tuesday.

The cops can lie to you with impugnity; but lie to the cops and see what it gets you. Just ask Martha Stewart; and she wasn't even under oath.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I hope they find the 16 year old soon. Otherwise, everything the state is doing will be illegal.

A.B.Normal

I hope they find the 16 year old soon. Otherwise, everything the state is doing will be illegal.

didn't they also have an undercover agent on the inside,the whole "tip from a sixteen year old" may only have been to protect the agent.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
No crime? All the "evidence" is then gotten without reasonable cause & becomes inadmissable.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Wait though, the police had reasonable cause...they honestly believed a child was being abused. It's not like they just randomly raided the place. If they had a proper warrant in place (with all the media attention they must have or we'd have heard about it by now) then I bet everything ends up being admissable.

I saw an interview on TV the other day with one of the women and when asked if girls 16 and younger are forced to marry older men and have their children the woman said "Well, it's not that common". I really can't see anyone letting this drop until someone is paying for what's been done to those kids.

A.B.Normal

Wait though, the police had reasonable cause...they honestly believed a child was being abused. It's not like they just randomly raided the place. If they had a proper warrant in place (with all the media attention they must have or we'd have heard about it by now) then I bet everything ends up being admissable.

Come now Nixy,you'll never convince Gonz,I mean we're talking kids not WMD.:smoke4:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
They had a proper warrant (we assume) for a crime(?) that has no legitimate accuser. Therefore, no crime was committed, leaving all info gathered as inadmisable.

These people are nutjobs. They need to be investigated. They are being persecuted for their unusual lifestyle.

Just like the Branch Davidians.

Branch_davidian_compound_with_tanks.jpg

Just like Ruby Ridge. Asl Randy Weaver about his family.

We either have a first amendment or we don't.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Come now Nixy,you'll never convince Gonz,I mean we're talking kids not WMD.:smoke4:

I know I'll never convince him, I'm not even going to try...I just stated my opinion and I'm done. I just broke up with someone because they were just like that...they're argue the sky was yellow if I said it was blue...I don't waste my time with such things.

spike

Geez Gonz, I checked out your story on Ruby Ridge and then checked the source.

Is stormfront.com a site you visit regularly? Nice logo and stuff.

header_p1-uc.jpg

"Are there actually any real black Scientists? Don't include the token darkies who got their science degrees because of Affirmative Action or any other bs like that as everyone knows they're not the real deal."

"Let them be geniuses and invent things in Africa. We don't need them here, and never have."

"Black scientist Isn't that an oxymoron?

It wouldn't change my opinion on Blacks. Which is that they need to be separated from Whites. Would make no difference whatsoever."

"Alright, here's the deal. Obama vs. McCain for president. Don't be stupid, don't not vote for McCain just because you don't like him. What would you rather have, McCain, or some filthy nigger in the "white" house? You don't even have to consider yourself voting for McCain, but rather voting AGAINST Obama."

2minkey

bootlicker
considering that google uses some of the same algorithms that john ashcroft's nerd crew did.... it probably does know.

yeah gonz that ruby ridge guy and david koresh were both just normal, healthy people. there was nothing fucked up going on in either place. funny how you love condemning "criminals"... except the kind that you find ideological alignment with.

Cerise

Even more strange:

Confirmed: Rozita Swinton, the woman implicated as the hoaxter who placed a fraudulent phone call which led to the roundup of hundreds of children from the Texas polygamy cult ranch, is a Barack Obama delegate to the Colorado state Democratic convention.
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/192424.php

Did she get compensation to give the media a new focus besides "Bittergate"?

:retard3:

Timing is everything.

2minkey

bootlicker
What crime did they commit?

um, well, the ruby ridge guy sold short-barreled shotguns without the proper NFA arrangements which is a MAJOR felony.

i don't remember exactly what koresh did. wasn't it fuckin' kids and/or bigamy or some shit?

ah, yes, but they were brillaint warriors against the jack-booted thugs on the government that had targeted them unfairly, i'm sure. just like malice green and rodney king were treated so unfairly shit can't keep a straight face bursting out into laughter....

and hey PEEL there's no mp5 in them pictures.