Slogan Poll FINALS!

Pick the [u]one[/u] you think is [color=red]best[/color]

• If it makes sense, you won't find it here

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • A cerebral playground for imaginary friends...

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • OTC where we know better but still do it anyway

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • OTC: No squirrels. All nuts.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • OTC: Where sanity is like virginity - non-returnable.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • It's like watching life pass you by.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • OTC: because they don't pay you enought to actually do work

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The poll format has changed, read this!

Pick the ONE that you think is the best.

:beerbang:

All the ones who had 8 votes or less in the 2nd round are here.

Rose

paul_valaru said:
It's a work of art

Uhmm if that one wins, does the person who thought it up get a free t-shirt?

I believe the person who thought up teh winning slogan gets a free t-shirt, regardless of whether or not it's that one or not.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
For sure there'll be T-shirts, thongs, and coffee mugs. More stuff may come later. :beerbang:

a13antichrist

CydCharisse said:
If it makes sense, you won't find it here

:headbang:

Frankly I don't think any of them are appropriate. They all focus on the Lunatic Lounge aspect only and not the fact that this is also a topical discussion board - which was, after all, the idea of the board in the first place. There's no indication of anything related to any of the other main forums, and personally if I thought of this place as somewhere to go crazy and muck around I certainly wouldn't visit very often.

Rose

I'm a fan of
A cerebral playground for imaginary friends...

Cyd - I believe everything comes in white, except one shirt that's ash grey. Like - the mousepads, coffee cups, thongs, clocks, aprons, etc are all white. Dunno what will be offered specifically - I imagine anything fury thinks will sell he'll offer. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
a13antichrist said:
Frankly I don't think any of them are appropriate. They all focus on the Lunatic Lounge aspect only and not the fact that this is also a topical discussion board - which was, after all, the idea of the board in the first place. There's no indication of anything related to any of the other main forums, and personally if I thought of this place as somewhere to go crazy and muck around I certainly wouldn't visit very often.
Who would seriously buy a T-shirt that says, "I argued over the internet with people about why my non-God can beat up their God, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" or "My thread about why Bush is a flaming faggot got locked and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

:confuse3:

HubbaHubba

but theres too much room for oxymorons in that one chcr, i mean.. bush and flaming faggots..

Go go If it makes sense... here! :beerbang:

a13antichrist

fury said:
Who would seriously buy a T-shirt that says, "I argued over the internet with people about why my non-God can beat up their God, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" or "My thread about why Bush is a flaming faggot got locked and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

:confuse3:

Thought we were talking, first and foremost, about a slogan to promote the site? A slogan claiming we're nothin but a bunch of lunatics whose only purpose is to pretend to be kids again is not exactly my idea of effective marketing.