Small caps

whoreable

SMALL CAPS ARE SO HILARIOUS. LOL BUT DONT THEY MAKE IT HARDER TO READ??? I MEAN I THOUGHT THE WHOLE CAPS ARGUMENT WAS BECASUE THEY WERE "HARD" ON THE EYES?? I DO NOT FEEL THIS WAY PERSONALLY. IN FACT I FEEl THAT OLD PEOPLE FIND THIS EASIER TO READ. I WAS ALWAyS JUST BEING POLITE BY TRYING TO MAKE THINGS A BI EASIER FOR OLD FOLKS.

NOW TO THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST. I FEEL THAT BY YOU, THE ADMINS, MAKING MY POSTS A SMALLER FONT YOU ARE IN FACT MAKING THE ELDERLY STRUGGLE TO READ MY POSTS. THAT IS VERY IMPOLITE. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE RESPECTING YOUR ELDERS AND NOT TAUNTING THEM WITH TEXT THAT IS TOO SMALL FOR THEM TO READ.

SINCERLEY
WHOREABLE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

you're welcome - Luis G

Arris

What about if you post like this then?
Maybe that would keep all parties happy

Or spread the word about Ctrl mousewheel to increase font sizes in IE, and font and picture sizes in Opera...

whoreable

AFTER EXTENSIVE RESEARCH WE HAVE CONCLUDED THAT OLD PEOPLE ARE %) PERCENT MORE LIkELY TO RECOGNIZE A CAPITAL LETTER OVER A LOWER CASE ONE.

AND EVEN THE ONES THAT DONT SUFFER FROM ALZTIMERS AND KNOW THEIR LOWER CASE, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED EXPLAINING SOMETHING LIKE OPERA AND A SCROLL WHEEL AND A MOUSE??? THEY JUST SAY "OH PHOOEY WITH THIS NEW FANGELED TECHNOLOGY, IN MY DAY WE USED A CAN AND STRINGS!!"

Stop the caps - Luis G

Arris

Mmm good point.
We could always petition MS to add an age analysis system into windows that increases the font size or switches on the disability settings to help old people.
Also after extensive research most old people wouldn't find there way here in the first place, especially if they are using that outdated can and string browser...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
you have very strange oldies, whoreable....very strange indeed. you should tell them they can't change the font size with a string....go now. tell them all. before its too late.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
So you're saying then that posting something like this would just infuriate old people to the point they might just crack?

Q

I'M AN OLD WOMAN, I DON"T HAVE ANY USE FOR A STRING RIGHT NOW....but does anyone know where my can is??

whoreable

LOVE HOW THE ADMiNS TOOK THE WHOLE ARGUMENT AGAINST CAPS AND JUST THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW. LOL

I JUST HAVE SYMAPTHY FOR THOSE POOR OLD FOLKS THAT WONT BE ABLE TO READ THESE POSTS. WELL I GUESS THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THE AGE DISCRIMINATION THAT GOES ON HERE. :(

lacemyster

whoreable said:
LOVE HOW THE ADMiNS TOOK THE WHOLE ARGUMENT AGAINST CAPS AND JUST THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW. LOL

I JUST HAVE SYMAPTHY FOR THOSE POOR OLD FOLKS THAT WONT BE ABLE TO READ THESE POSTS. WELL I GUESS THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THE AGE DISCRIMINATION THAT GOES ON HERE. :(

You know, in a land where I come from, the land called America, this kind of thing happens ALL the time.........don't feel like your ultra special IF you are trying to get your caps back :D

greenfreak

This is so getting old.

old-people-reading-copy.jpg