small suggestion ...

Rose

For those of us who are rather new, or still don't know everyone, would it be feasible to have a ... gender identifier in the profile or postbit? :shrug: It's not a biggie, but I know I've thought several here were ... the opposite gender than they really are. Or at least that they say they are online. ;)

Most everyone is pretty recognizable by their names/av, but not everyone ...

So, just a thought to chew on.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm really a guy. I know I'm a guy cause if I was a chick, I'd be at home masturbating right now.

Rose

PuterTutor said:
I'm really a guy. I know I'm a guy cause if I was a chick, I'd be at home masturbating right now.

See. Guys say that and I think ... gosh, do I really masturbate enough? If I was a guy that was a girl I'd be doing it ...

But then again, I think guys do it all the time, too.

Rose

*lol* No worries. I made the av when I was really tired and thought i noticed a discoloration, but thought nah, no one will notice. *hehe* The other av I made that night (last night?) had most of a hind-end showing, so I changed it within the hour. :D

I dun't mind the extra accidently-exposed-nipple karma anyway. ;)

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
why do i always miss the good pics? why? why? I have got to start pulling all pics into a lone backup for me to peruse at my leasure.:)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Rose said:
My nipples are exactly where they should be!!

*hehe* I edited it out of the avatar. It was bugging me.

Prove it!

waiting in eager anticipation

Rose

Gonz said:
Prove it!

waiting in eager anticipation

;) why don't you come on over and prove it for yourself?

*coughs* Back to the gender thing .. fury? at least a yes, no, or maybe before this thread gets hijacked even further?