Smokin weed making socks, Samsung baby cloth. Wild goods from Korea.

ol' man

My wife is from Korea and we just got sent these items. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw them. Hemp socks with a pot leaf on them and samsung baby cloth. Unreal but must be common in Korea. My wife said not very many people smoke weed there or at least didn't in her circle. Here parents for sure do not smoke. They must sell hemp goods like this alot or something. I know if my wife whips off her shoes and her pharmacy advisors see them they would raise a eyebrow or two. If you arew ever charged with any drug charges while in the pharmacy program you will be banned from continuing the program. Here is a pic of the socks.

ol' man

More hemp stuff. I know some head shops around here that would flip to get goods like this. Not that I frequent them.......anymore:D

ipmoof

"Marriage" is happening. :D

Does she let you out much? How are you going to afford those new curtains she wants?

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Ol'man you gotta be sneaky when upgrading now.
like: you know hun, you could see that picture on screen so much better if we had a ti4600 video card in it.

see things like that work all the time.:D

A.B.Normal

samcurry said:
Ol'man you gotta be sneaky when upgrading now.
like: you know hun, you could see that picture on screen so much better if we had a ti4600 video card in it.

see things like that work all the time.:D

A video card doesn't require the wife to know(hidden from view and you can always say its improved drivers),its a monitor,scanner ,tower that requires tippytoeing;)

BTW Pot is Hemp but Hemp isn't ALWAYS Pot(cannibis )

ipmoof

Ah, see the hoser knows what he is talking about.
stoned.GIF

ol' man

A.B.Normal said:
samcurry said:
BTW Pot is Hemp but Hemp isn't ALWAYS Pot(cannibis )

You don't think I know this?

:D

Seen it all bud.

The stuff grows wild every where around here and in MN where I graduated from HS. North Dakota even has a law now that you cannot spray as it is not a noxious weed anymore in this state. No more National Guard burning big fields of it. If it is growing "WILD" on your property and appears to be native or wild and not cultivated they cannot do a thing about it. This is in North Dakota anyway.

Even wild hemp can be coaxed into producing alright buds but as I said above this is illegal and cultivation. My uncles wish they could cultivate it to give to their cows to make them more hungry:D

ipmoof

Even wild hemp can be coaxed into producing alright buds but as I said above this is illegal and cultivation. My uncles wish they could cultivate it to give to their cows to make them more hungry.

LOL! :rofl:

A.B.Normal

I know if my wife whips off her shoes and her pharmacy advisors see them they would raise a eyebrow or two.

Why?Hemp products are also widely(legally) available in the USA.Cultivation may not be legal ,but products made from it is.

ol' man

A.B.Normal said:
I know if my wife whips off her shoes and her pharmacy advisors see them they would raise a eyebrow or two.

Why?Hemp products are also widely(legally) available in the USA.Cultivation may not be legal ,but products made from it is.

Doesn't mean they wouldn't raise a eybrow or two. I think hemp should be able to be grown for its fiber on a wider scale and many think that North Dakota will be able to do it soon. I have seen 100% hemp jeans and they are as soft or softer than cotton. It depends on how well they break them down apparently it can be made to be softer than cotton.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
ol' man said:
What is happening?

I know since I have been married I have not been upgrading my computer as much:confuse3:

The secret is this, first of all, get her hooked. .Collapse works with most women, if it doesn't, try some other games there, one of them is sure to work.

Second step, break something, you really don't have to break it, just convince her it's broke. We've all got spare parts laying around, just hold it over a candle for a few minutes, get it good and black looking, then tell her it burned out, and collapse won't work good again until you get a replacement.

Third step, Order.

;)

Works every time.

edit: What's up with that? ^^

catocom

I think it wasn't too long ago that Woody Harleson was
protesting on the Golden Gate bridge, trying to get
hemp legalized in CA. Those socks look like part of
some of the stuff he was waving around.:D

Dave

IIRC, hemp is still illegal in the states. the DEA wouldn't allow it for some stupid government reason. (redundant. i know)