So, do you like people hitting on you?

Do you like people hitting on you? (select all that apply)

• I'm a guy and I don't mind girls hitting on me

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • I'm a guy and I don't mind guys hitting on me

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I'm a guy and I do mind girls hitting on me

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I'm a guy and I do mind guys hitting on me

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I'm a girl and I don't mind guys hitting on me

• I'm a girl and I don't mind girls hitting on me

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I'm a girl and I do mind guys hitting on me

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I'm a girl and I do mind girls hitting on me

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I'm too old for this kind of stuff...

• Total voters

CS

RecklessLeper said:
I also don't mind blokes trying it on. It gives me a certain degree of confidence, and from my own experience, I've also noticed that whilst I'm being hit on by a man, girls tend to look at me and talk to me more. Weird, but I don't complain

:rofl:

AlladinSane

Well I can't say it's an ordinary thing for me either. I really enjoy being hit by women, not by guys(not that it happens either). A gay guy told me I looked good last year, but I don't consider that hiting...

Fire*Star

I was once hit on by a gay guy. But at first I thought we was just been friendly but then he grabbed my ass.... :eek:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
new years 2002 i went to a party at a gay friends house, a huge house filled to the brim with flaming homosexuals. maybe i don't show up on gaydar but i didn't get hit on all night and i think it was the best party i've ever been to. gay people can party like nobodies business:beerbang:

freako104

Jerrek said:
I need to try that.

dont you already do that with kissing the guys ;)

and i dont mind a good looking girl like ash hitting on me as long as shes 18 or older, and im lucky cause i dont get hit on by guys.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Back when I was managing a bar, I had a guy that worked for me that was gay. He told me one night that he thought I was cute and it was a real shame I wasn't gay. :blush: Of course this is the same guy that it took me two months to figure out that when he referred to his "old man", he wasn't talking about his dad.