So Guys and Gals - How do you feel about "Water Play"?...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Um, Nixy. Sucking and licking on the groin of another person isn't exactly a prim and proper thing to do either. And rubbing one sweaty body against another until one person leaks bodily fluid into the other is pretty high up my gross scale as well.

It's all in your perspective.

Yes, I said I have never been able to understand it. It is the most disgusting thing *I* can think of. Doesn't mean someone else won't think something else is disgusting. Just my opinoin.

Professur

Altron said:
I like to pee in the snow, into fires, and in the woods, but peeing on someone is GROSS :eek:

You obviously don't drink then. Pissing onto a fire for me would be more dangerous than spraying lighter fluid on a BBQ

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Nixy, I was meaning a 'other' bodily fluid than urine.

I know.

I thought you were saying if that is OK then "water play" is too or something. I was just pointing out that what I stated earlier was just my opinion.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
Altron said:
I like to pee in the snow, into fires, and in the woods, but peeing on someone is GROSS :eek:

You obviously don't drink then. Pissing onto a fire for me would be more dangerous than spraying lighter fluid on a BBQ

:rofl: