So hey, anyone object to unbanning me?

valkyrie

My response to the question: does anyone object to unbanning Spike.

I do not object, and I will continue to ignore the KK as long as he's banned. Besides everyone comes to the KK anyway. Leaving him here will only draw more of TRW type of threads to The KK.

BeardofPants

For the love of god, gonz, either just come outright & say lil' spikey is going to stay there forever, or not. Stop tap-dancing around the issue.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I didn't KK him. As per an agreement among the admins, only the originator has full control.

Winky

you know me

I am the Illuminator !!!

2469mih.jpg

spike

I didn't KK him. As per an agreement among the admins, only the originator has full control.

If you use the Search feature and find her last posts. Face it, she's not here so it can't be put it on her. "Try to find a fury on Twitter" is not really doing it either.

How about we come up with a real solution.

Cerise

Are you trying to demand that you be un-banned?

Why do you think you can tell the good people that run this site how to run it??

spike

Are you trying to demand that you be un-banned?

I didn't demand anything even similar. Are you just making up weird shit purely for drama?

Why do you think you can tell the good people that run this site how to run it??

I didn't tell anyone how to do anything. It appears you made up some more weird shit.

What good people specifically are you referring to?

spike

We did. You don't like it, but we did.

Who is we? What did we come up with? How long was I supposed to be banned from the RW? How many insults from RM are you allowed to completely ignore?

C'mon Gonz. Give us all the details here.

Who is making this decision besides you? Name them, and make it transparent.

Tell me why you are for it and who else is after 6 months.

MrBishop

Not to mention, the Cambrian explosion (Darwin admitted this objection can be made against his theory of evolution, in the macro sense I believe) and the plenty of evidence of man and dinosaur co-existing.

Darwin admitted that he had no explanation for the Cambrian explosion...mostly because he had no evidence to back it up. Then again, he wasn't trying to prove that the Cambrien explosion happened or didn't happen. He was trying to show the mechanism that nature uses in evolution.

Evolution was accepted as fact long before Darwin came along...the mechanics of it weren't well researched or understood, but the fact of it was not in contention.

As for the 2nd part of that statment...evidence of man and dinausaur co-existing. Now THAT, I would love to see. Let's start with proving that dinausaurs still existed less than 65 million years ago. Then let's put mankind (and by that, I assume that you mean modern man homo sapien sapiens) more than 65 million years ago.

Have fun.

MrBishop

/me starts looking for the man footprints next to dinosaur and the Aztec stegosaurus carving pictures.

Cerise

You are demanding to be unbanned. You feel like you've spent enough time away. Plain and simple.

Your comments culled from various posts in this thread point exactly to that:

Is there any excuse for continuing to have me banned from RW?

Great! So you can let me back in the RW now?

Really, how do we get this taken care of? Seems like more than 6 months is getting ridiculous.

How about we come up with a real solution.

Who is we? What did we come up with? How long was I supposed to be banned from the RW? How many insults from RM are you allowed to completely ignore?

C'mon Gonz. Give us all the details here.

Who is making this decision besides you? Name them, and make it transparent.

Tell me why you are for it and who else is after 6 months.

Or more interesting.... why am I still banned from the RW.

It is even more interesting that you feel that you can try to challenge the reasons that you are segregated from RW and dictate that you be let back in.

Foolish, foolish little monkey.

MrBishop

It is even more interesting that you feel that you can try to challenge the reasons that you are segregated from RW and dictate that you be let back in.

Foolish, foolish little monkey.You are demanding to be unbanned. You feel like you've spent enough time away. Plain and simple.

Your comments culled from various posts in this thread point exactly to that:

He is a member and well within his right to challenge a ban...temporary or otherwise.