So what are you guys thankful for on this thanksgiving day?

Mare

staffrodore said:
I'd like to thank the academy For not reading this thread in it's entirety before posting to it, my work hack still running despite numerous attempts to blow it up, my computer for starting first time today, my mum and dad, the roof over my head, my dog and loving friends. So many names to mention and with all the helpers in the background without the help of you all none of this would have been possible..... I love you all and this award is shared by all of us.....

:worship:Bravo-take a bow-now get off the stage -very very carefully... :D someone may try to steal that award away from you...

I am thankful for the rain going away and making it a beautiful day for all & the food and spirits of thanksgiving with my family and friends.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
In all honesty, I'm thankful to even be alive. Been a rough year.

Thankful for so much...family, the health I still have and hopefully will soon improve, the peace of mind I've been blessed with recently, wool socks...just all sorts of things.

PrincessLissa

I am thankful that I have found a wonderful person to be by my side, my daughter is healthy and I get to see a lot more of her and spend quality time with her. I am thankful that there is a family and friends that love me enough to offer me a place at thier Thanksgiving table. I am thankful that my life is starting to make sense again. I am also thankful that I was able to spend time with Aaron while he was here and that I am now able to accept his death and smile more when I think about him.

Aunty Em

I'm still sane... uh, I think... how would you know if you weren't, don't all insane people think they are sane anyway? :confused:

So I could be thanking god for something that isn't true... because I thnk it is, but you all know I'm wrong... um, you would tell me if I was insane wouldn't you? Course I couldn't promise to believe you because if I was then I'd think you were lying and out to get me... err, you're not are you?

MrBishop

Don't worry, Em...you need to be nuts to fit in here :D

I'm thankful that my son still has his eyesight in his left eye and that he avoided the surgery.