So when am considered not a NEWBIE

Oz

Ya need 30 posts before yer can put a piccy in.

Dunno when yer not considered a newbie.........prolly when yer have some of those green beans (karma or wotever they are called). :swing:

MizzFizzTheBizz

bleach said:

Dunno when yer not considered a newbie.........prolly when yer have some of those green beans (karma or wotever they are called). :swing:

Oh well guess i'll be a newbie for a while then but not long til i can put my fav piccy in!

Oz

Just hang around in the word association thread for a coupla hours (that's what I did).......it's a post whores dream :)

AlphaTroll

You know you're not a newbie anymore when:

Fury says so? :shrug:

Don't look at me - I'm just a humourless oxygen thief :eh:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You're not a newbie anymore as soon as the hazing is over. Now, since we can't be there to do it ourselves, you need to stick 4 burning candles up your ass and sing Yankee Doodle Dandee.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
PuterTutor said:
You're not a newbie anymore as soon as the hazing is over. Now, since we can't be there to do it ourselves, you need to stick 4 burning candles up your ass and sing Yankee Doodle Dandee.

and post the mpeg here

we need proof

Oz

PuterTutor said:

Yankee Doodle Dandee????

Damn, I've been singing It's a Long Way to Tipperary :crying4:

bleach
uninitiated

MizzFizzTheBizz

PuterTutor said:

well i could consider sticking 4 burning candles up my ARSE and sing God Save The Queen

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
MizzFizzTheBizz said:
well i could consider sticking 4 burning candles up my ARSE and sing God Save The Queen

Save her from what? I've always wondered about that. God Save the Queen. Is she drowning or something?

tonksy

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
ah! if only sid vicious had thought of that....where would punk be today?

AlphaTroll

MizzFizzTheBizz said:

That's the easy part - becomes difficult when you have to hook your feet behind your ears & blow those candles out!

(oh and you're not allowed to stop singing)

MizzFizzTheBizz

bleach said:

cheers bleach so kind :winkkiss: