*SOFTSHOES*

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I couldn't figure out the clog trend last year. But I need shoes, and I needed em cheap last week. So I grabbed a pair of cloth clogs at Walmart *does penance for shopping there*.

And they're easy! and comfy! and easy!

and while I'm walking, I get rocks in the toes every three feet!
and when I have to run to catch a kid, they fly off in random directions!

I still can't figure out the clog trend.

A.B.Normal

Kick your feet in the direction of your kid,any flying shoes will slow 'em down and you can blame it on the "trend" . :D

tonksy

are they too loose on your feet? i don't have that problem you described...'course i have wide duck feet (skinny in the back by the heel and wide at the base of my toes)
i love the curent abundance of backless shoes. in previous years i always used to stomp down the backs of my shoes so they could slip off and on. i just prefer to be barefoot.

greenfreak

I'm not a big fan of clogs either. I do have a pair of Steve Madden shoes that just have one piece of stretch fabric over the top of the foot though. Those are really great for the summer and they stay on but I sometimes have a problem driving in them.

Actually, I have another three pairs of those type shoes, but they're Keds.

Dave

a lot of my co-workers, past and present, swear by clogs. they dont wear any other type of shoe at work. they make them for men too but i wont try them cause i have narrow feet and they would probably keep falling off.

chcr

Too cute for words
Leslie said:
I couldn't figure out the clog trend last year. But I need shoes, and I needed em cheap last week. So I grabbed a pair of cloth clogs at Walmart *does penance for shopping there*.

And they're easy! and comfy! and easy!

and while I'm walking, I get rocks in the toes every three feet!
and when I have to run to catch a kid, they fly off in random directions!

I still can't figure out the clog trend.

If you take them off and throw them at the offending child, perhaps you wouldn't have to run at all. :lloyd:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
...i have wide duck feet (skinny in the back by the heel and wide at the base of my toes)...

ME TOO!

I have one pair of clogs that I can think of and I haven't had any real problems...but of course they're suede and I really only wore them to work the past few summers or if I was going out...not much running done in them :D