Solution

whoreable

it seems i really hurt some people's feelings with my capitapl letters and poop pics.

i would say i was sorry, but i am not apparently some people just dont understand.

oh well not that it really matters i expected to be banned off this board for being different than you all within the first week.

and just for reference i did not always make all cap posts, i just kept a certain style of post all caps.

no i will not change. but since it seems i cause so many problems i guess u gotta get rid of me.

not that i would have ever really made a post like this but all you peoples stupid bullshit drama over this crap is pointless.

although it would be even more ridiculous to ban someone for all cap posts and pictures of poop (even real??) and obviously not serious insults i guess you might not have a choice.

now i am just pissed i broke character to say this lame shit. :grumpy:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Perhaps you should let that guard down a bit more often, and you would be more appreciated. :shrug:

whoreable

:rolleyes:

maybe you guys should read what i wrote more carefully.

net etiquette has to be the lamest thing. ever. and when ever someone says that word i want to pencils in my eyes.

AlladinSane

I think it was I that brought that term(netiqette) here. Did you read my posts? I want to say I always enjoyed your jokes and really would miss you. But there's a thing called too much. When you cross certain limits it's hard to tell joke for truth. And notice that even an assumed joke can hurt when repeated over and over.
I never felt hurt or annoyed by your posting(on the contrary), however I can understand others' feelings. I'd still prefer seeing you stay and contain yourself a little[/end serious mode]

freako104

^^he got it right whoreable we dont want you to go. but dont cross the line. the whole OT can eat your shit was crossing the line. for the most part you are hilarious i will admit that. but try to keep in mind others feelings thats all.

Altron

Nettiquite is gay...
I was reading this stupid Nettiquite thing in school...

GET THIS NETTIQUITE: I CAN FUCKING CURSE, WRITE IN MOSTLY CAPS, SPAM, AND A SHITLOAD OF OTHER STUFF AND NO RETARDED "NETTIQUITE" CAN FUCKING STOP ME

lol :headbang:

Professur

whoreable said:
:rolleyes:

maybe you guys should read what i wrote more carefully.

net etiquette has to be the lamest thing. ever. and when ever someone says that word i want to pencils in my eyes.

Nettiquite Nettiquite Nettiquite Nettiquite Nettiquite Nettiquite

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Netiquette my ass, it's just easier to read when someone doesn't type something in all caps.