Some of my best posts ...

Rose

... are made in the car. :(

I only have about a 7 mile drive each way to work, but I tend to get bored and think of things. And I usually think of something good to post - either a new thread or a reply to a thread, or maybe a blog entry.

Maybe I've heard something on NPR that would be good to discuss. Or maybe I see something funny that should be shared.

Unfortunately I often forget most of what I've thought of by the time I get to the office or home, whichever the case may be. :(

Does this happen to you?

:mope:

Rose

thank you for much too much :tmi:

Inkara, I'm not sure if me driving and jotting is a good idea. I've tried it before copying down a line of song for a blog entry, and it's not so good.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That's why you keep a laptop in the car. Can't you type and drive?

Amanda

Oy vay, that happens to me.. all the time. I'll be thinking about something I've read and have this uber spiffy reply to it and as soon as I get where I'm supposed to put it, I've gone blank. Yep, yep, happens all the time. [Nods.]

Mirlyn

15 mile drive here, so it gives me a little more time to think. More time, however, means better chance for me to forget it. :retard:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Justintime said:
my best posts occur during 'beef whacking' unfortunately i'm too tired after and fall asleep and forget it.
Well of course they're your best posts - you don't lie, you're not horny (anymore), and you clean up after yourself. You're basically the opposite of every man for that brief moment. :lol:
There's Something About Mary said:
The most honest time in a man's life is right after he's had sex.
Or something like that.

chcr

Too cute for words
Mine are usually spontaneous, although I do think about what I'm going to post sometimes. I'm afraid that like BCD, I do some of my best "thinkin' when I'm stinkin'."

fury

Administrator
Staff member
chcr said:
Mine are usually spontaneous, although I do think about what I'm going to post sometimes. I'm afraid that like BCD, I do some of my best "thinkin' when I'm stinkin'."
Me too.

Professur

I spend an average of 20 hours driving a week. I carry a notepad. Just a few letters are usually enough.