SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Raven

Annoying SOB
Do you remeber that I hate NTL thread?

Now heres the customer services point of view. Just received a email from a guy who thinks he is better than us...no we're just pond scum and she is a shining beacon of humanity!! ASSHOLE!!!

Anyway long story short he is part wont listen to us and now she is bringing his SALARY into it (whoopdefuckindo!) and her age and yeah.... need to vent :massacre: :explode: :behead:

MuFu

Some gender confusion issues in there, methinks.

Nice spontaneous outburst of rage though. Well done. :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
Misread her name and when you receive a rant email you automatically assume the ranter is male

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
steweygrrrr said:
Do you remeber that I hate NTL thread?

Now heres the customer services point of view. Just received a email from a guy who thinks he is better than us...no we're just pond scum and she is a shining beacon of humanity!! ASSHOLE!!!

Anyway long story short he is part wont listen to us and now she is bringing his SALARY into it (whoopdefuckindo!) and her age and yeah.... need to vent :massacre: :explode: :behead:

Can somebody please translate that for me?

Raven

Annoying SOB
the discon bobulator has malfunctioned. It was supposed to connect to the harpoon drive which is now out of sync with the dimentional/spatial generator thus blocking the effluvial flow valve causing aq complete polaric reversal within the fallopian tubes. This is causing the block

aka an eye dee ten tee error (write it none phonetically)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yes but the eye makeup might throw him off

I of course find it rather...sexy...:brow:

Raven

Annoying SOB
do it non-phonetically...I spelled the letters out cos it looks better when you write it for yourself

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
There was an interface problem between the keyboard and the glute rest.