somebody tell me...

greenfreak

:( I did the best I could with Photoshop...

Think you can do better? I don't know where Justin got the pic from, he was the one who found it. :shrug:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Jon said:
Well, just to make y'all jealous, I've found the perfect woman :D She's fucking nuts about me and I'm the same about her :)

Incidentally, I've just gotten my first drunken phone call from her :headbang:... "elloooo Jon i love you loads i'm a bit pissed but a love you loads louise's here go n' sleep with that bloke i'll ring you later Jon love you loads n' i'm missing you a hell of a lot..."*click*

:D

lol :D those phonecalls are the best :D

Jon

Text message from Emma received this morning:

09:17am - "I'm home!Spent 4 hours on the bathroom floor last night. Going to sleep now, text you when I'm up. Night, love you xxxx"

:laugh:

RD_151

5%? You guys are being awfully generous aren't ya. I thought it was less than 1%. And after a while, you realize even that 1% is just an illusion ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
See, it is bitches like that whom I hate. They give the rest of us a bad name and they make it DAMN hard to get close to a guy who has been hur bad by them...I never met my ex's ex but I hate her with a firey passion because she fucked him up good. He could never take my words at face value and it has NOTHING to do with anything I did because I NEVER EVER said ANYTHING with double meaning.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
RD_151 said:
5%? You guys are being awfully generous aren't ya. I thought it was less than 1%. And after a while, you realize even that 1% is just an illusion ;)

do you happen to live in Morelia? :D