Something different to argue about

unclehobart

Sheeeeitt... trying to pawn off Jersey for Georgia... Whatchu thinkin', holmes? That week old fish don't peddle 'round here.

Altron

Whatchu got against Jersey, huh? Don't make me walk up to Weehawken and smack you.

BTW, do you happen to know where Hoboken ends and Weehawken starts? Is it like right after 16th street?

Altron

While it can be annoying if the gas attendant is slow, it's nice if it's cold or raining (some of the gas stations near my parents don't have a roof over the pumps)

New Jersey also has the cheapest gas in the area, so you can't really complain.

I believe there's one gas station in Hoboken, and I've never been to it.

I've been inside of a car once in the past six weeks, and it was my friend's car, and she just wanted to show it to us, because it was a Mercedes G-class, the really big military truck kinda car. We went maybe five blocks.

Inkara1

She... is this the same girl that you haven't kissed yet? And she's rich enough to have a G-class? If so... POUNCE ON THAT WHILE YOU CAN! You've struck gold!

chcr

Too cute for words
Yep, sooner or later you're going to fall in love. No reason it can't be with a rich girl. Unfortunate that I didn't take my own advice, huh?

Altron

She... is this the same girl that you haven't kissed yet? And she's rich enough to have a G-class? If so... POUNCE ON THAT WHILE YOU CAN! You've struck gold!

No, this is one that's really good friends with the girl I haven't kissed, and she drove both of us in her G-class. Fuck, man, I just checked it online, and realized that it's a $90,000 car.

woodman19_99

That truck is such a POS. I can't understand why someone spends that kind of money on such a craptastic vehicle...

No clue about where Weehawken starts up... I looked at a map on Weehawkens website, the town bends around like crazy...

woodman19_99

What's with the Mercedes box look? I know it's a truck and all, but come on! My pops' car is one of the sleekiest looking cars I have ever seen...

chcr

Too cute for words
What's with the Mercedes box look? I know it's a truck and all, but come on! My pops' car is one of the sleekiest looking cars I have ever seen...
Trendy. Look at that Scion box thing. Looks like the shipping crate for a Mini. The Honda Element is the same way. :shrug:

Altron

It was a pretty cool car, although I'd personally never buy something like that. Funny, too, that a 5'2 or so girl was driving it.

Inkara1

I've noticed that, as a general rule, the smallest girls tend to drive the biggest SUVs.

the G-class is actually a vehicle Mercedes designed for the German military decades ago... in the 70s I believe. They just stuck a bunch of luxury features on it for the US market.