Son of a b**** bastard >:

75renegade

Its ok whore, I think I feel yer pain........*thinks of time of true frustration*

Once I put my '75 Jeep into 4-wheel drive, but I couldn't get it out, when I wanted to.

I had to back up, shift, pull forward, shift, repeat!

It totaly sucked, 'cause I was thinkin' like, "damn! I need a new transfer case or somethin'".........but then I got it out.
I attributed it to "vehicular old-age"........took it as a sign from God that I needed to change the oil in my transfer case.

Anyhow, I got over it. Best wishes Bro!:headbang:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
this is becoming a dynastic battle, it won't be long now before all fury's development time is spent twarting whoreable.

Kruz

?;)
I attributed it to "vehicular old-age"........took it as a sign from God that I needed to change the oil in my transfer case.

OIL??? isen't that the stuff they put in at the factory!?
won't you void your warrenty if you change it;) :D

75renegade

Kruz said:
?;)

OIL??? isn't that the stuff they put in at the factory!?
won't you void your warrenty if you change it;) :D

Perhaps..........20 or 25 yrs. ago that may've been true, but now, I'm thinkin' its on me:D

Q

ah, just as I suspected

...that will be a $74.00 diagnostic charge, please.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
See, going to work means all the fun gets missed....

Let's talk about hobo's now

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
:eek: :mad: :grumpy: whore with all 400 and some different smilies available you can find 1 to conveyhow angry you are?
:whorebng: :evileek2: :elaugh2: :tomato: :evileek:
:evilsmok: :evilcool: :zap: :spam2: *piss3* :mad4: :flame: :evilgrin: :devil: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
:cool4: :asshole: :finger: :trout: :eyebrow: :beerbang: :hairbng2: :worship: :bitchslap :elaugh1: :anifingr: *handonhip :banana2: *punch* :massacre: *puke3* :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :wstupid: :whip: :vader: :tank:
:spank: :spam: :smash2: :silly: :shrug: :retard5: :retard: *poke* :laugh4: :kaching :jump: :hmm: :hangman: :gun: :gun4:
:grim: :glasses3: :freak3: :eyemouth: :explode: :eek10: :eek8:
:cutup: :battle: :banghead: :banghead: :bs: :confuse2:
:confuse2:

freako104

whoreable said:
Goddamnit no one can undertand my pain or hate
actully there are those who do know your pain not all them care. to quote Homer Simpson: Just because i dont care doesnt mean i dont understand

Squiggy said:
See...who needs RPGs...This is much more better...

i do. i get enough drama in real life. at least in rpgs its acted and sometimes funny.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
See the Page generated time at the bottom of each thread? See how most of them are pulling 1.0, 1.5, sometimes even 2.0 second generation times? That's supposed to be below 0.3. I removed some to try to speed things up. :beerbang: