Soooooooooooo what'dja get?

BeardofPants

Perfume from L'Occitane, Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler, 3 pairs of bras (bought with voucher), Zelda Phantom Hour Glass game for my nintendo ds, Doctor Who "Key to Time" DVDs (Tom Baker), a really nice necklace, and lots and lots of chocolate.

PrincessLissa

We were very blessed to be able to give our kids a big Christmas. They got so many toys and books that I am not sure what to do with it all. :lol As for me, I think my favorite material gift was a gift certificate for Erik and I to Outback Steakhouse. I cannot wait for another date night!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
A nice, pleasant, enjoyable holiday weekend free from too much intrusion from the outside world. And a bunch of material stuff.

2minkey

bootlicker
i just spent the day with the protowife and my two cats. there was no exchange of gifts. mainly because we moved the week before so we said "fuck it" as far as shopping, and neither of us could think of anything we wanted, anyhow.

Inkara1

Considering almost my whole neighborhood is made up of Mexicans, I'm sure there would be a mini one somewhere.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
See if you can trade one in for a mini-Japanese gardener. We all know they are better ;)