Sorry about that, folks

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I had a financial meltdown this past month and I needed to get everything off of my old servers, they were costing me $198/mo and I could not afford another charge attempt (costs me another $66 in bank fees just to have an item overdraft and then get returned).

A friend of mine and I now co-own a new server (which was built back in October) that is being hosted at $135/mo, and for the time being, he's paying the bill. I have already paid him $500 of the $2,350 it cost him, and we're planning on running a sorta webhosting business on it. If we find a cheaper/better place to host it at, we can just simply move the hardware itself instead of moving all of the files & databases like I had to do here.

The changeover has had a couple of hiccups that I will try and solve as soon as I can.

Merry Christmas and all that! :beerbang:

markjs

Banned
I am poor, and even more cheap, but considering the joy I get out of this I'll send a small contribution in January. It'll be small, but it's the thought (as well as every penny) that counts. If we all did that maybe it'd help....

Well guys and gals....time to step up!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
<3 all

Hope you had a nice Christmas! I did, I got a blender so now I can make margaritas and get drunk! :beerbang:

markjs

Banned
Here's my first ad pitch!

2139584463_f8b128a8c2.jpg

And just in case my bandwidth that I don't pay for gives out....