Soul Valuation

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Your soul is worth £11230. For your peace of mind, 74% of people have a purer soul than you.:evilgrin:

Oz

Your soul is worth £10366. For your peace of mind, 77% of people have a purer soul than you.

I'll think I'll go do a coupla Hail Mary's.........might bump up the price a bit! :)

I didn't know what "autoerotic activities" were.......so I took it as having a knuckle shuffle when it's That Time o' the Month :eh:

Mare

57% have a purer soul than mine-atleast i might still have a chance in heaven or somewhere better than here-made past 50%,hehe :lol2:

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
I'll think I'll go do a coupla Hail Mary's.........might bump up the price a bit! :)

I didn't know what "autoerotic activities" were.......so I took it as having a knuckle shuffle when it's That Time o' the Month :eh:

Hail Mary or Bloody Mary hun? :winkkiss:

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Hail Mary, Bloody Mary..........Friggin' Freda, Sodding Susan.....Whatever it takes to bump up the price ;)

How 'bout Panting Peter???? ;)

I redid that thing - got a reply that very nicely told me to sod off - I'd most likely have to PAY THEM to take my soul :rolleyes:

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
How 'bout Panting Peter???? ;)

I redid that thing - got a reply that very nicely told me to sod off - I'd most likely have to PAY THEM to take my soul :rolleyes:

Panting Peter? Hmm, dunno......how much is it worth?

Bugger that, not paying anyone to take my soul........I'll leave it lying around for someone to find ;)

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Panting Peter? Hmm, dunno......how much is it worth?

Bugger that, not paying anyone to take my soul........I'll leave it lying around for someone to find ;)

To get Peter Panting? Babes - it's hard work - will earn you at least £1.00 ;)

LOL - sould out have ye??? :winkkiss:

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
To get Peter Panting? Babes - it's hard work - will earn you at least £1.00 ;)

LOL - sould out have ye??? :winkkiss:

£1?.........Peter, brace yerself!!;)

Sold out, sold up...........flogged the lot ;) :D

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Ooh - hold on to your hard hat Peter me boy - 'tis gonna be a bumpy ride :D

'tis gonna get him to dig the garden........should get the bugger panting :winkkiss:

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
'tis gonna get him to dig the garden........should get the bugger panting :winkkiss:

Well of course that's what I had in mind hun! What else would he need a hard hat for? Not like you're going to be exploring new worlds with the man :D