Soul Valuation

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Well of course that's what I had in mind hun! What else would he need a hard hat for? Not like you're going to be exploring new worlds with the man :D

I've just had the stranges image pop into my head.......my mate peter wearing nothing but a pith helmet, very unerving at this time in the afternoon.

(Peter kinda resembles Robin Williams........'cept about four stone heavier)

bleach
needs therapy

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
I've just had the stranges image pop into my head.......my mate peter wearing nothing but a pith helmet, very unerving at this time in the afternoon.

(Peter kinda resembles Robin Williams........'cept about four stone heavier)

bleach
needs therapy

LOL - gods, give him a few drinks & I'm sure he'll be up for it (might get yer garden worked after all - just keep an eye on the usage of the hose, wouldn't want yer garden to turn into moshland now would we?)

Alpha
Keeping therapists in business

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
LOL - gods, give him a few drinks & I'm sure he'll be up for it (might get yer garden worked after all - just keep an eye on the usage of the hose, wouldn't want yer garden to turn into moshland now would we?)

Alpha
Keeping therapists in business

I can't have him digging the garden wearing nothing but a helmet! He'll scare the neighbours!! :eek:

Although I'm sure I can get him pissed enough to do it :D ;)

This seems like a lot of work for a quid........

bleach
Investing in his soul

dragonstar

Your soul is worth £13530. For your peace of mind, 65% of people have a purer soul than you.
wow, thats kinda strange, weirdness, i guess i'm not too far gone after all, just a little under halfway really
i better get rid of some people to increase my placing on the list

:massacre: