Spider-Man Ultra-Mini-Review

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to try to make a sort of review without getting into details that would spoil the movie for those who haven't watched it yet.

The movie, based on the original Spiderman comic book series by Marvel, starts out as your typical nerd-feeling-sorry-for-himself voice-over type situation, with the usual "I've loved this girl since forever and a day but she's hooked up with this big abusive bully", "I'm the wimpy nerd always getting thrown around in school", and "I couldn't tell her my real feelings if my life depended on it" all thrown into the mix.

There is a generous mix of action, special effects, awkward situations, love, and female nipplus erectus in the movie and it is a highly recommended flick for anybody to see, especially if you want to see Kirsten Dunst stand in the rain with a skimpy shirt on.

Two thumbs up :cool:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

ris

two thumbs out of how many?

then again, kirsten dunst in the rain in a skimpy skirt.... :d

greenfreak

CT-9193R.jpg

ris

hahaha!

don't forget to post a review moof, vote out of two thumbs. unless you have more :eek:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If I know Fury, the way I think I know Fury, here's the still he luvs

Attachment(s):

MJ from Spidey.jpg, 29.47kb

MJ from Spidey.jpg

greenfreak

That shot is all of like 3 seconds long-good thing you have this version because you're not seeing it for all that long in the movie! :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Thank goodness for QT Pro:D

You're right GF, the shot was of her tuning around & didn't last long.

All who love nips, please stand up :banana:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
:banana: :banana: :banana:

3 cheers for breastesses!

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip... *drool*.... :eek:

MitchSchaft

lmao! I was beginning to think these women didn't like to participate in our "opposite sex" pic posting contests!