Spiders

PrincessLissa

I just squished a spider and now I feel all itchy. Spiders are really the bugs I tend to squish, but then I get that icky bug like feeling. Anyone else get that?

B

Bubba

PrincessLissa said:
I just squished a spider and now I feel all itchy. Spiders are really the bugs I tend to squish, but then I get that icky bug like feeling. Anyone else get that?

I don't get that feeling, but I really hate spiders.

PrincessLissa

I really get that feeling around gnats. After I have squashed a few on my forehead during a morning run, I feel really really icky.

B

Bubba

PrincessLissa said:
I really get that feeling around gnats. After I have squashed a few on my forehead during a morning run, I feel really really icky.

Just splash a little water on your face. It will help. I don't usually squash them on my body.

dimme

I hate spiders, especially the bigger ones, they tend to like it when I suck them up with the vacuumcleaner in a very torturous (sp?) way. :D

MrBishop

Janimal said:
Spiders are OK by me. The ones that make me feel all icky are roaches, centipedes and earwigs.

Thank (insert diety here) that there are no real cockroaches in Montreal area. I caught one of the little buggerers the last time I was in Jamaica...tried to crush it 5 times before pitching it out of a 7th floor window onto concrete...the little f@k just ran away...

Montreal's worst problem right now are white grubs and their progeny.
e904-22.gif

They don't look it in the photo, but they're 1 1/2" long and fly!

Aunty Em

Spiders are fine by me... I once cuddled up to a big furry red kneed one... roaches I can't stand... fortunately there aren't any around here... at least tha I can see. :)

Dave

i hate spiders. they dont bother me as much as they used to.
the only other bugs that really skeeve me out are some type of large black beetle that are about 1-2" big.