Spiders

tommyj27

Not really Banned
spiders eat all the other things i don't like crawling/squirmming/flying around. i found one while i was climbing yesterday. it had nabbed itself a wasp, good, one less pissed off wasp buzzing in my ear while i'm trying to work a tough route.

there's a place under the vanity in my bathroom that spiders seem to find every year. after a month or two i take the vacuum to them just because the pile of bug corpses below their web gets unsightly.

anything i find within 6' of my bed is done for. i sleep alone :)() thank you very much.

i also heard that spiders can survive a trip through the vacuum, never looked to see though

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tommyj27 said:
i just remembered i left my sandals out on the patio but i know they're out there waiting for me
whatever you do...DON'T go out there!!! :eek5:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
already done, we have a bunch of those accent yard light thingies, i think those throw them off their collision course with my head

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tommyj27 said:
already done, we have a bunch of those accent yard light thingies, i think those throw them off their collision course with my head
you're so brave!! :eek: did you check your hair? and the back of your shirt? :eek6:

*loves when they fly straight into the bonfire* :D

tommyj27

Not really Banned
no, but they're really too big too be remotely sneaky, it feels like a 747 landing on your back, checked the sandals before i brought them back in though

beli_volk

I once had a ladybug as a pet. Tried to make it live on that bean plant we were given in bio HS class, but it survived only a few days. What do they eat (Im planning to get another one)?

Dave

beli_volk said:
I once had a ladybug as a pet. Tried to make it live on that bean plant we were given in bio HS class, but it survived only a few days. What do they eat (Im planning to get another one)?

other bugs, particularly aphids. IIRC

Dave

we had a bumper crop of ladybugs and dragonflies last year. i've hardly seen any this year.

freako104

spiders arent bugs. bugs have three parts to the body(head,abdomen,thorax) spiders have 2.((head,abdomen). i like spiders myself

Professur

I like spiders. I even had one as a buddy at work a few years back. They're good people.

Bish, those beetles are june bugs. They'll be gone soon. And grab them while you can. Walleye and largemouth bass go nuts for them.

MrBishop

Professur said:
I like spiders. I even had one as a buddy at work a few years back. They're good people.

Bish, those beetles are june bugs. They'll be gone soon. And grab them while you can. Walleye and largemouth bass go nuts for them.

Grab them!?! Hells bells...I want them to DIE!!!!
The little f@kers are killing my grass, and my flowers and my bushes...damn them to HELLL!!!!!

Maybe I would catch a few if I didn't just get the creeps out of eating something that I KNOW just ate a June Bug :p :brush: :brush: