Sssunofa..

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Trust me...if you've ever heard a C-5, you can't mistake it for anything else. Fighters all rumble, but the C-5 howls like a banshee...

HomeLAN

Yep. When I was younger, we had some F-4's here for awhile. They don't call those bastards "lead sleds" for nothing. Noisy as heck.

Gato_Solo

HomeLAN said:
Yep. When I was younger, we had some F-4's here for awhile. They don't call those bastards "lead sleds" for nothing. Noisy as heck.

Proof positive that, if you put a big enough engine on it, anything will fly. :D

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Luis G said:
A few years ago, in Ixtapa a house about 1km away from the beach (like 400m in straight line) was around that. Today they cost more like 120k or 200k, but that should still be cheap for you guys.
my grandparent sold their place in Chapala a few weeks ago for 80k, it was a nice place, but pretty small.

HomeLAN

My God. I think we're done. Kitchen backsplash is being grouted and the windows are being capped today. That just leaves sealing the backsplash grout tomorrow.

Just in time for Karen's brother and family to arrive for a week on Thursday. Someone please shoot me.

Stop Laughing

Ah, this is what I have to look forward to in the next few years, my mom plans on selling this dump in 5 years after it's fully paid for, and it still needs a shitload of work. One job that must be done ASAP is the back door and can't wait any longer, and I have to figure out how to measure it correctly without removing the frame cause if I remove it I'll either kill myself under the heavy glass, break down the wall, or worst of all, never put it back together and be left with a nice big 8 foot wide hole in the kitchen and likely a missing cat. :D

Gato_Solo

Stop Laughing said:
Ah, this is what I have to look forward to in the next few years, my mom plans on selling this dump in 5 years after it's fully paid for, and it still needs a shitload of work. One job that must be done ASAP is the back door and can't wait any longer, and I have to figure out how to measure it correctly without removing the frame cause if I remove it I'll either kill myself under the heavy glass, break down the wall, or worst of all, never put it back together and be left with a nice big 8 foot wide hole in the kitchen and likely a missing cat. :D

Most doors are standard sized. If you're not removing the whole frame, just take the door off, measure it, and buy the replacement the same day. :shrug: Just remember. Measure twice. It sounds stupid, but it'll save you headaches in the long haul. It's also a good idea to measure the thickness of the door...just in case you have an older interior door used as an exterior door. If it's solid wood, and you have an older home, it may be just that. ;)

HomeLAN

Well, the window capper, a magnificent example of the evils of inbreeding, didn't bring enough metal yesterday. Considering the fuck was hammering on my house at 7:30 this AM, today should be it.

Pics are forthcoming.