St-Patrick's Day!

Uki Chick

So what are you're plans? Will you be attending any parades, drinking green beer and getting totally plastered?

I'll be present at the parade being held in Montreal on Sunday. I'll be walking with the Greyhound Rescues Association along with the BF and of course Rocky the greyhound. Let's hope the weather stays decent!

rrfield

Irish Car Bombs, Killians, corned beef and cabbage (meat is allowed this friday!) and of course...

NCAA Basketball!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Me spouse and I are taking a well deserved holiday away from anything to do with fire, insurance, and all that. No green beer, but no discussions about "replacement cost after depreciation" either.

2minkey

bootlicker
flying home from dallas... eventually we'll do some drinking, take a cab home, and pass out. yep. lather. rinse. repeat.

i tell's ya folks, there's nothing worse for the liver than living a four-dollar cab ride from just about anything in the city...

Professur

There should be a law against doing stuff like that to a poor defenseless dog. The cats must have been laughing their tails off.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
There should be a law against doing stuff like that to a poor defenseless dog. The cats must have been laughing their tails off.

Most of the dogs didn't even seem to mind it. The laughing was happening when the dogs were taking craps in the middle of the street

Professur

I've been instructed to say that the best presents are bulldogs, boobjobs and blowjobs.

Can I keep the kidney now?

Professur

tonksy said:
.......I never said anything about blowjobs....but if I get a Bulldog and a boobjob....

Don't you think your boobs are already big enough? I know none of the men here do, but I'd thought you did.

tonksy

Ever hear of a reduction? I want a D cup....and I want them to point out instead of down. H cups point down.