Star Trek X: Nemesis

Do you plan on seeing Star Trek X: Nemesis in a theater?

• YES!!

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No. I'm just pathetic. :p

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned

Synopsis: The Federation is about to encounter its greatest challenge – The Romulans want peace. Conceived in the regal senate halls of Romulus and forged in the dilithium mines of Remus, comes a nemesis bent on destroying Picard… and the entire Federation.

Ordered by Starfleet to be the first line of diplomacy in ushering in a new era for the Federation, the crew of the USS Enterprise-E is dispatched to Romulus for an unexpected peace mission. Once in the shadow of the Romulan Empire, Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the Enterprise crew are thrust into the center of a plot that could lead to the destruction of Earth at the hands of a new and chilling nemesis.

Opens: Friday, December 13, 2002

Hmm, lets hope this movie is in line with the classic Star Trek tradition of even movies being the best ones. ;)

Who plans on seeing it?

Dave

seeing as i've seen all the original series, all TNG series, all of enterprise series, all the movies and most of the voyager and DS9 sreies, i'd have to say most definately

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm going Saturday night, really don't have a choice in the matter, my wife insists on it. For all her non-techie ways, Star Trek has always been her favorit.

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
I'm going Saturday night, really don't have a choice in the matter, my wife insists on it. For all her non-techie ways, Star Trek has always been her favorit.
YOU MARRIED WELL! :yell:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Rumor has it one of the regualrs die. Probably a Spock type death knowing these guys. Looks great, I will see it, maybe this weekend.

Ardsgaine

I doubt I'll be able to avoid it. Janimal is a total Trekkie. I never would've gotten to appreciate ST:NG if it weren't for her. Encounter at Farpoint sucked so bad I would never have watched another episode, but she stuck with it and eventually the series improved. :eh:

Jeslek

Banned
Ardsgaine said:
I doubt I'll be able to avoid it. Janimal is a total Trekkie. I never would've gotten to appreciate ST:NG if it weren't for her. Encounter at Farpoint sucked so bad I would never have watched another episode, but she stuck with it and eventually the series improved. :eh:
YOU MARRIED WELL :Yell:

Dave

Ardsgaine said:

lol
i didn't get to see the farpoint episode till after the series was finished. soooo glad i didn't see it first. that had to be one of the worst episodes of anything.

unclehobart

Reviews are starting to pour in ... its looking bad. It seems that the concepts and dialouge have been nutted down to a 8 y/o level.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i heard something a while back that they wanted to kill off Data because Brett Spiner is getting old.

i'm too cheap (read: broke) to pay $8 to see it, my 56k doesn't DL movies very well, but once it hits the discount theater i'll be all over a review