Sticky: A really stupid idea!!

unclehobart

The pig was on Green Acres. I'm talking about Petticoat Junction. Petticoat Junction was the show that had a dog named 'dog'.

tonksy

green acres is place to be,
farm living is the life for me.

i liked that show on nick at nite...yupyup

unclehobart

Don't worry about it. Not many people have. :D It was one of the hillbilly comedy shows of the mid 60s that tried to capitalize upon the success of the Beverly Hillbillies. Green Acres was another one of them.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
BeardofPants said:
Huh? I thought that was no-legs Fred. :confused:
Nah, No legs Fred packed up and moved to the City of Miami. Got a job as a lifeguard I hear. Even changed his name...

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
Nah, No legs Fred packed up and moved to the City of Miami. Got a job as a lifeguard I hear. Even changed his name...
I'm sure he got a kick out of his new career.

Mirlyn

tonks said:
yeah, so easy he said it was a real day at the beach...
You say it was his first time doing this for a living? Wow....not a bad start for just getting his feet wet.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
tonks said:
but i heard when he tried for a promotion they cut him off at the knees.

Well, he was only there for a week, that's barely enough time to get his foot in the door.

tonksy

PuterTutor said:
Well, he was only there for a week, that's barely enough time to get his foot in the door.
poor guy barely had his sealegs.....nary a leg to stand on......

A.B.Normal

unclehobart said:
Don't worry about it. Not many people have. :D It was one of the hillbilly comedy shows of the mid 60s that tried to capitalize upon the success of the Beverly Hillbillies. Green Acres was another one of them.

They lived right down the tracks from Hooterville . :lol2: