Still Alive

[b]

a13antichrist said:
Got a good excuse as to why all your nude models are blokes?

ummm...cuz i'm gay?

also, though i've tried, i haven't had any female volunteers. though it's just a matter of time....

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:confuse3: Hes not female. Hes gay....Oh...wait...I guess if you're having trouble getting females, gay is a good thing. :tardbang:

a13antichrist

[b] said:
though i've tried, i haven't had any female volunteers. though it's just a matter of time....

You do offer them a double of the prints, right? And don't start off asking to do nude shots - unless you already know her well. Just ask her to do a clothed shoot and while you're shooting, talk about your other work & the fact that you also do nude shoots. Gauranteed success.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
The mans got a good idea there. Only thing I'd add is that it also won't hurt to mention your Uncle that lives in LA. Mumble something about Agent, and you're in.

Janimal

takes WONDERFUL pics. I had him do a shoot (clothed of course) of my kids at a local state part (it has a large formal garden - very nice). B&Ws as well as color photos.

He's also done some very nice candid shots of the kids in other settings.

And he makes a pretty good babysitter too!!! :D

[b]

speaking of which...don't you think it's about time to order those reprints *cough cough* :D