Stonehenge's meaning - revealed?

PrincessLissa

ris said:
stonehenge is not so much a tool for measurement of time, more it is for the acknowledgement and celebration of a particular time of year. the relationship of that time of year with the assigned festival or rite is still somewhat uncertain but neolithic religions of the time appear to have an interest in the cycle of the year and seasons, and attribute identities to those dates.

it's not uncommon, egyptian religion had an interest in equlibrium and as a result they celebrated the equinoxes.

That is what I am talking about. There have been theories that suggest the stones in the middle have something to do with the astrological aspect of the sky, but all they really know is that the two big rocks on the end mark the equinoxes.

Aunty Em

Luis G said:
reiki is nice, try mel as well, trust me you'll like it.

I had a look at the mel-hq site and the english version too... it looks pretty much like reiki to me only korean in origin rather than japanese. They hold classes in Southend which is about 45 miles away from here so I may check it out a bit more closely after the summer holiday.

I'm getting back into regular reiki self treatment at the moment as I need 21 days of treatment to detox myself as I haven't practised since before my sisters death... I know, I know, I should have used it to help me through all that but better late than never. :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I know what you mean, i haven't meditated in more than a week by now, thou, i should be clean in about 3 days if i start doing it today.