Stop Wanking Now...

nalani

hmm.. though I did find that funny and though, as someone who was born and raised LDS and we are/have been given things like this, I have to wonder at its authenticity ... there are a few items that are "out of place" ...

First, they are called "The First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles" - not a council ...

Second, Mark Petersen is not a part of the Quorum, and I don't recall him being a part of the Quorum or of the First Presidency .. I could be wrong, I probably am ... but I don't recall his name at all ..

and Third, LDS leaders very very very rarely recommend a book that was written outside of the LDS church. I don't know if Dale Carnegie is a member, but usually when a book is recommended or introduced, it is done so as "blahblahblahBOOK by soandsoMEMBER"

ok .. someone bitchslap me quickly because I have way too much LDS knowledge ... :eek:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
2. Avoid being alone as much as possible. Find good company and stay in this good company.

yeah, i assume *ahem*fucking*ahem* is way better than masturbating :headbang:

:banana2:

Ardsgaine

Originally posted by nalani
I have to wonder at its authenticity ... there are a few items that are "out of place" ...

You might be right. I heard about the site on this talk show I just happened to catch last night hosted by a guy named Graham Norton. Carrie Fisher was on it, and they were looking at different web sites. There was another one that had some interesting pictures of vegetables, but I didn't catch the name of the site and wasn't sure how to do a search for it. (I tried, but the search turned up one site devoted to a young lady named Cucumber Cathy, and another devoted to the ancient ritual of vegetable sacrifice. I was too scared to proceed further.)

ok .. someone bitchslap me quickly because I have way too much LDS knowledge ... :eek:

Not me... I haven't bitchslapped anyone since the sixth grade.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna take a line from kuu's sig...

When I read about the evils of wanking, I gave up reading. :headbang:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Yeah, my arm is my last and only friend :(

One advantage: it makes you look better, those strong arms :p

...or so they say...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
geez, i wonder if mormons really follow their rules.

i mean, imagine having 3 kids......

"PROCREATING" ONLY 3 TIMES IN A LIFETIME!!!!!! ????? :confuse3: :cuss: