stress!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm rich. I'm popular. I'm heading up the biggest band of the era. I'm gonna kill myself.

Pussy.

unclehobart

sink a hollow pipe in the ground. make a spiked pipe that fits snugly over it. stuff it with a little explosive. set the spike. have a seat. wait. problem solved in a unique fashion.

Error

Banned
I did, but she is right. He knows exactly what strings to pull, when to pull them, and how.. to get any reaction/emotion out of me. Tis a fact.

Inkara1

Sounds like you need a new boyfriend... one who's 7'6" tall, weighs 450 pounds, bench presses 700 pounds, has a mean streak and is named Tiny.

unclehobart

I know a guy that almost fits that bill. He was a wrestler in the mid 90s as a part of Ravens flock under the name Reese. His real name was Ron Reis. He was 7'2 /360/ benched well.. but certainly not 700 pounds. he hand fists the size of 10 pound hams. I met him once when I belonged to Lex Lugers gym. Even amongst a sea of professional wrestlers and steroid joes, he stood out like a tree and people gawked. Not too many people can be over 7 feet tall and maintain that huge body effect. We are more used to super thin basketball player types. As expected, the amount of size and weight made him burn out fast.

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/bios/reese.html

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I know a guy that almost fits that bill. He was a wrestler in the mid 90s as a part of Ravens flock under the name Reese. His real name was Ron Reis. He was 7'2 /360/ benched well.. but certainly not 700 pounds. he hand fists the size of 10 pound hams. I met him once when I belonged to Lex Lugers gym. Even amongst a sea of professional wrestlers and steroid joes, he stood out like a tree and people gawked. Not too many people can be over 7 feet tall and maintain that huge body effect. We are more used to super thin basketball player types. As expected, the amount of size and weight made him burn out fast.

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/bios/reese.html

oooooh he'd make me feel all safe and stuff :)

I like guys who are tall and burly-esque...so I feel little and safe. The boy is 6'4", my "eye level" on him is just below chin level and I love it :D

BlurOfSerenity

heee! the first time i went to an anime convention we have in baltimore, otakon, we had a 6'7" guy in our group, because we were just little and naive and scared of the city. he made us feel all safe. even though he later turned out to be a douchebag.

Error

Banned
I used to babysit for a lady I was pretty good friends with, and she'd just married a guy and all that... this guy was fucking tall idk how tall, but I'm 5' 9" and my eye level was about his shoulder... and he was beefy and hot... but I had a conversation with him one night playing poker... and he said he's never started a fight, doesn't like to fight, but would fight only when necessary to protect himself/his family... THATs the kind of safe I want. I was jealous of her, lol... but who isnt.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I used to babysit for a lady I was pretty good friends with, and she'd just married a guy and all that... this guy was fucking tall idk how tall, but I'm 5' 9" and my eye level was about his shoulder... and he was beefy and hot... but I had a conversation with him one night playing poker... and he said he's never started a fight, doesn't like to fight, but would fight only when necessary to protect himself/his family... THATs the kind of safe I want. I was jealous of her, lol... but who isnt.

I'm also 5'9" and my eyes are (as I said) at the chin of the boy who is 6'4"...that guy must be like 6'7" or so. The boy is the same way as you described...too bad he's not "mr right" :(