stupid contacts ...

kuulani

dumbass contact lens isn't "fitting" right this morning ... i'm debating whether or not i should go home and find my glasses ... damn thing is turning my eye a lovely shade of pink :grumpy:

Scanty

equinoxe3d said:
:D ;)[/quot]

You should go to Malaysia and have it done.
It's like, half the price it is in England or America.
(and it's not dodgy or anything, my uncle had it done there)
:D

kuulani

Scanty said:
equinoxe3d said:
:D ;)[/quot]

You should go to Malaysia and have it done.
It's like, half the price it is in England or America.
(and it's not dodgy or anything, my uncle had it done there)
:D

okay, but what is the price of airfare to Malaysia?

kuulani

So, my flight itenerary now includes:

Canada
Florida
England
& Malaysia

dammit ... I need to start a fundraiser. Anybody wanna buy Girl Scout cookies? :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've still got my supply of Thin Mints. Hide em in the bottom of the freezer so the kids don't find em.

alex

I used to wear contacts a few years back. I was working outta town at the time and had a 2 hour drive each way. I had to quit wearing them cause that was just too long to keep them in. Sometimes on the way home, if I blinked, I could feel them fold up in my eye *shudders* They were green contacts and since my eyes are hazel, I had frog eyes.

Scanty

I want blue ones. Really light blue. It would freak everyone out cos I've got very dark eyes.
Or ones that were totally black, that would be groovy. :p

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
kuulani said:

Canada
Florida
England
& Malaysia

dammit ... I need to start a fundraiser. Anybody wanna buy Girl Scout cookies? :D

:mad4: :mad4: :mad4: :mad4: :mad4: :mad4:

Jeslek

Banned
Um if you've ever been to a hospital in Malaysia, you would NOT go there for medical treatment. If anything, do it in South Africa. They have an excellent medical system and their currency is nearly worthless. Malaysia ugh, so dirty.

Scanty

LastLegionary said:
Um if you've ever been to a hospital in Malaysia, you would NOT go there for medical treatment. If anything, do it in South Africa. They have an excellent medical system and their currency is nearly worthless. Malaysia ugh, so dirty.

Hmm...
The hospitals in Malaysia seemed pretty spotless to me.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Around here, laser surgery is 2300 dollars per eye....and no, you can't let them do one eye and save money for the next....they set a minimum of two eyes :D

So 4600 dollars to get the job done...well, for that money I just don't put my glasses on..I can see good enough :)

kuulani

Luis G said:
kuulani said:

Canada
Florida
England
& Malaysia

:mad4: :mad4: :mad4: :mad4: :mad4: :mad4:

oops!! how could I forget Morelia, Mexico?!?!?! i've been a bad girl.