Stupid Pic

Professur

Q said:
Professur said:
Hi, my name is Mike Rosft. Your room or mine?
:eh: Whaaaaaaaaaaat?? no flowers? no dinner?

Dinner's at Leslie's. I'm violently allergic to most flowers, so you're SOL there. How 'bout a nice box of chocolates? You eat them while I eat you?;)

Q

Professur said:
Dinner's at Leslie's
What the hell kinda deal is that? She has to cook and I get the fringe benefits?? Didja run this by her yet??
Wouldn't mind some yummy Canadian bacon though.

Professur

Q said:
Professur said:
Dinner's at Leslie's
What the hell kinda deal is that? She has to cook and I get the fringe benefits?? Didja run this by her yet??

What kind of friend would refuse? 'Sides, if she starts to feel left out, we can always send the kids to Dad's

BlurOfSerenity

Justintime said:
Can't remember.. not risking my heart at this time, looks awful familar :scared:

thinking of the awful screaming picture? i was too... i saw it, my heart raced with fear, and i closed that window immediately.... i spent 2 seconds looking at it, it kindly told me. lol.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Q said:
Professur said:
Dinner's at Leslie's

What kind of friend would refuse? 'Sides, if she starts to feel left out, we can always send the kids to Dad's

I'll cook...name the day! :headbang:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
* doesn't know what Canadian Bacon is though...so someone will have to bring that