Subscribing to threads

Thulsa Doom

How come I cant subscribe to threads anymore? Since the change over Ive lost touch here cause I dont see any change in my user CP anymore. help stupid me before I fade away completely.

EDIT: By the way you may have to PM me because Im sure Ill forget I posted this hear and of course I wont be reminded now...

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
thulsa at the top right corner of the first post there is a button called thread tools. Click on it and about a third of the way down subscribe to this thread is there. its kinda funky wehre some of the normal things we used got put in the new version.

A.B.Normal

samcurry said:
thulsa at the top right corner of the first post there is a button called thread tools. Click on it and about a third of the way down subscribe to this thread is there. its kinda funky wehre some of the normal things we used got put in the new version.

There is also a Subscribe option(dropdown) right above the submit button when you make or reply to a thread .There is also an option in the CP( edit options,fifth box) .to set the default you want See Attachment .