Sudan - Next target?

2minkey

bootlicker
fuck getting involved. i'm sick of tax dollars and american lives going toward trying to make folks the world over behave themselves.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
fuck getting involved. i'm sick of tax dollars and american lives going toward trying to make folks the world over behave themselves.

...we can make them behave in their backyard instead of ours

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
that would hardly help create the conditions under which the rest of the world would become fairly disinterested in blowing up our back forty.

Depends upon how far we're willing to go, and how much we're willing to pay to get there.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
that would hardly help create the conditions under which the rest of the world would become fairly disinterested in blowing up our back forty.

Let's see. We help binLaden kick the Soviets out of his hood. We are invited into Saudi Arabia (probably by his Uncles & cousins). We keep the jerk in Iraq under our thumb while ignoring the human rights abuses by Muslime from the horn of Africa all the way to China yet they attack us, here, twice & abroad multiple times.

Yep, they aren't our enemy.

2minkey

bootlicker
Let's see. We help binLaden kick the Soviets out of his hood. We are invited into Saudi Arabia (probably by his Uncles & cousins). We keep the jerk in Iraq under our thumb while ignoring the human rights abuses by Muslime from the horn of Africa all the way to China yet they attack us, here, twice & abroad multiple times.

Yep, they aren't our enemy.

yeah, i think we should lay down our arms, surrender our bank accounts, turn to the southeast and start rambling "there is no god but got and muhammmed is his prophet et cetera..." then we could all get along just like rodney king wanted. happy?

there will always be twits like bin laden who blame others for their own problems. i'm sure if binny was born here, he'd blame... well, you can fill in that blank. but there's much less willingness for others to support the occasional wanker like that with food and material when they lack narrative of injustice, real or assembled out of a bunch of symbolic scraps as the case may be.

meh, fuck it. just wave your flag and go marching.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
but there's much less willingness for others to support the occasional wanker like that with food and material when they lack narrative of injustice, real or assembled out of a bunch of symbolic scraps as the case may be.

It only takes a a few to destroy. When you are poor & disgruntled (80% of the world population) & someone brings you food (scraps though they may be) & shows you a better way (real or imagined) & the target (read:enemy) is exceptionally rich & powerful, & egotistical & a beauracratic mess...then focusing on the target helps you forget your woes.

Kill those with more than me is an easier dirsection than lift myself up by the bootstraps.

Winky

Heh he can live the American dream,
From the La-Z-Boy!

(swear to fuckin' Gawd I so gotta get me one of those)

I ain't livin' the American dream!!!

Which one is for you?

I'm thinkin' the Calvin or the Drake?

2minkey

bootlicker
nah this is more me...

553_photo_1_194711.jpg