sup mofos

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonks is a cute chick with, from what I can tell from the pictures she's proudly displayed, nice breastessess...but she's also a 'good girl'. ;)

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
tonks is a cute chick with, from what I can tell from the pictures she's proudly displayed, nice breastessess...but she's also a 'good girl'. ;)
:blush: thanks, gato....it was the cute that was questionable...the big boobs is a no brainer...:eh:...and i am a good girl...okay, mostly....

Gato_Solo

tonks said:
:blush: thanks, gato....it was the cute that was questionable...the big boobs is a no brainer...:eh:...and i am a good girl...okay, mostly....

"Mostly"? :brow:

MrBishop

'sup Oulaw?
Long time no ascii

Where ya been hanging around?

BTW...lots of new members...many of them with decent breastnesses, if not incredible ones. :)
Gotta go visitin' the picture galery again :p

Gato_Solo

Did you folks know that there's somebody here...in this very forum...that does not know what an MG-TC is? What a revoltin' developement, when I'm old enough to know about something these striplings don't. I...am very...old...:mope:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Gato_Solo said:
Did you folks know that there's somebody here...in this very forum...that does not know what an MG-TC is? What a revoltin' developement, when I'm old enough to know about something these striplings don't. I...am very...old...:mope:
Um, MG-TC?