Sup mofos

Outlaw69

just thought I'd check in and see how you fucks were doing. My cat had 5 babies last night..it was neat and gross.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Cutter said:
just thought I'd check in and see how you fucks were doing. My cat had 5 babies last night..it was neat and gross.
ever cool!

My dog had 9 puppies a couple months ago...the kids got to see and learn, it was a good experience.

Otherwise, this fuck is meh.

Outlaw69

Leslie said:
ever cool!

My dog had 9 puppies a couple months ago...the kids got to see and learn, it was a good experience.

Otherwise, this fuck is meh.

i hear ya. I had about 15 people down stairs at one point including all my nieces and nephews learning about the birds and bees.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
we lost two along the way...that was hard but it happens...also a 'good?' experience for the kids.

Outlaw69

Leslie said:
we lost two along the way...that was hard but it happens...also a 'good?' experience for the kids.

ya that could be rough. I think the kids and even me learned a few things last night.

Stop Laughing

Would a male kitten who puts his leg up and his tongue down at the same time (I'll let you figure out why, I shouldn't have to say any more than that) qualify? :D

BeardofPants

My mother tried to make me watch her demented sheep birth lambs once... I was gone quicker than you could say, "look at the sparkly white pants!". :retard:

MrBishop

'sup Cutter! Long time no see.. What ya been up t'?

Damn..but I missed that avatar :D

You sticking around for the long haul or just breezin' through?