Winky

Whew, now I can start breathing again
so you've become a non-smoker Right?

*goes outside to light up another, after 33 years of smokin’ *

Mare

Whew, now I can start breathing again
so you've become a non-smoker Right?

*goes outside to light up another, after 33 years of smokin’ *

Ummmmmmmmm, nope, still puffing away. me bad.
I am relieved myself though too, truely was the best news. Still hurting, but getting around the house alittle better than i was. Thank god for internet up and running again. I'll have to scan the pics he gave me of the mass and such and show you guys this thing, it was huge, can't imagine it being in me. It is alittle gross looking so you have to be leary about opening, not for the weak stomached. Have scott get the scanner out when he comes home and try it. Take care till next update. LOL

Error

Banned
Hey good news mare... and ummm I wanna see the pic when you get it up... I spend a good amount of my online time looking at gross stuff. I've watched an autopsy, someone like popping some kind of a giant idk what it was but lots of pus.. weird stuff like that... *loves gross*

Mare

Getting up and doing some things....go back to the doc tomorrow to see how things are healing. Still sore to do things, not driving yet, hopefully tomorrow he'll give the ok. Im going BONKERS here.:retard3:

Mare

Back in the hospital again. Been in here since saturday. Had more than normal pains and vomittting. They did a CT scan, showed diverticulitusis (spelling). Started to get better, and then all last night vomitting again. I think i was getting sick from the morphene, asked them to switch pain meds. starting to feel alittle better now. Going for a CT scan with contrast at 10:00, see whats going on in there guess. This getting old thing SUCKS. keep ya'll informed. Love ya's miss ya's.

Dave

diverticulosis sucks but at least it can be mostly controlled by diet.hope you feel better soon Mare

Mare

diverticulosis sucks but at least it can be mostly controlled by diet.hope you feel better soon Mare

Yep, they said the CT scan showed collitus. Still here in the hospital, if i hold todays food down maybe go home tomorrow.

quote Gonz.....stop it...get better & no more of this nonsense

i've been telling my ass that for 6 days now!::cuss:

Mare

I was on estrogen and man alive talk about moodiness and emotional crying and no sexual desire, so i called the doc and told him, for 2months now he has me on a new therapy, it estrogen with testerine (however spell)in it. IT was like a miracle drug, no more moodiness, crying gone, and i have all plus more desire for sex. BUT, it can cause blemishes. UGHHHHHHHHH, so i recently been feeling like a teenager with a couple pimples on my face, any ideas on how to help with this, my face has been xtra oily, i cant use that seabreeze stuff it burns my face, very sensitive skin, HELP!

tonksy

It's funny...I still had the link open for someone else's question.

I use this line of products and I love them. This Link shows a starter kit that could be very helpful to you. They are apparently out of it online but if you go to Bath & Body Works they usually have it in stock. You can buy the pieces individually but the starter kit gets you enough to see if you like it.