SWEET!!!!!!!!

tonksy

change of plans....i am now about to embark on the 3 hour and 55 minute rollercoaster ride of emotions that is Gone with the wind, which is sure to reduce me to a puddle of tears.... :crying4: i love this movie :D

Rose

*passes tonks the mint chocolate chip and rocky road ice cream* I have the ice cream if you have the kleenex.

tonksy

i just saw the part where ashley goes back to the war....makes me bawl...every time.....i'm such a dork.

Rose

is it sad if I've never seen Gone with the Wind? Like ... parts I have, but probably not a total of 60 minutes of the movie.

tonksy

i can't watch it all the way though....i put it on and do stuff or nap to it...i love it...you should sit down and watch it through once though...or read the book. :D

chcr

Too cute for words
AlphaTroll said:
But there are some weird looking appliances in that place. I saw one the other day - called itself a blender.

You need to learn how to make margaritas and daquiris.

Inkara1

Rose said:
is it sad if I've never seen Gone with the Wind? Like ... parts I have, but probably not a total of 60 minutes of the movie.

Would it be even sadder if I've never seen it... and I've had the DVD for two years?

Sam

Hey Tonks, how come having the baby makes you housebound?

You can take one small kid just about anywhere - strap the thing into a buggy and take it shopping, for heavens sakes!

(Girls neeeed to go shopping - it's genetic!!!)

(Edit: or is it too late now anyway, being as it's sunday....? Oooops....)