Swollen

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have a sore throat and something down there is swollen. I keep wanting to swallow it...I got this from Vince and he said when he had it he kept wanting to spit it out. Sometimes I try to get it into my mouth but usually I try to swallow.

It feels SO weird that if I wasn't in so much pain it woudl be funny...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Does sound like it Nix. It's not hard to take care of with some antibiotics, but can get very very bad if you let it go.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:retard: Take away the first and last sentences and that post is hilairious....

Go to the doctor, Nix....and SOON!

PT

It takes 24 hours of antibiotics to remove the contagions. So you're looking at 1 day off at least. You better not be thinking you're not going, Strep can KILL you, Nix. Granted it's somewhat rare, but it can kill you.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am going, tonight, right after work.

If I have to take tomorrow off then so be it. I don't want to lose the $$ but if I am told to stay home I will. I need the sleep anyway.

Professur

Damn Nix, that's the most sexy post I've ever read from you.

BTW, didya know the flesh eating disease is the same bacteria as strep?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I meant the doctor's office and I left cause iA had a fight wit the friends who brought me there.

PT

You what? Well Damn. Guess you're getting a ride from your mom in the morning though, RIGHT?

75renegade

I took the whole post as an opportunity to share sensual thoughts under the cover of a legitamate, physical condition.

Nix, I guessed the word "swollen" to be yer way of communicatin' sexual frustration, or else...........:rolleyes: :D

Inkara1

Brandi gets strep very often. Whenever she does, she insists on kissing me very passionately, shoving her tongue into my mouth and everything.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
PT: I was gonna go last night but if I had Vince and I woudln't have been able to catch our movie (which he was OK with, he was all fo rme going to a doctor) but it's been getting better so I', just letting it go.