take this quiz! you could be Kittie, or even ME! or... someone else!

IDLEchild

1079194202_turesbecky.jpg

I am this individual who is trying to look edgy.

Magic_ Guy

heh, it's my quiz :)

Bee has dandruf that floats around her...it's not a veil or anything ^_^

and I was holding erika hostage in that picture...no one would pay the $10 ransom though...if any of you want to pay I'd be happy

pc_builder

Apparently I'm Bee. which is so true because I have dandruff that floats around me! It does my bidding. I use my dandruff to fight the forces of evil. And to not get a date. ;)

tonksy

Magic_ Guy said:
heh, it's my quiz :)

Bee has dandruf that floats around her...it's not a veil or anything ^_^

and I was holding erika hostage in that picture...no one would pay the $10 ransom though...if any of you want to pay I'd be happy
dammit...i'm the one that no one would pay ten clams for? i think i'll crawl into a ball and die....

Oz

Magic_ Guy said:

Y'see.....if I posted a piccy of meself with a young lady in that position........the police would prolly be knockin' on me door about now :D

$10 eh? well, she's a bit young..........I'll give yer $7.32 for her :)

MrBishop

Seems that the quiz is off the air. :(

I was wondering if I could be Bea too...I've always wanted to have magical dandruff to do my evil for me.

Magic_ Guy

Oz said:
Y'see.....if I posted a piccy of meself with a young lady in that position........the police would prolly be knockin' on me door about now :D

I think I'll decline the offer...on the grounds of your avatar scares me.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Oz said:

$7.33

Any other bids? :lol:

Kittie

*bids zero dollars* ^___^

I like that I got myself as the quiz result.

I also like that Ash got me... though Ash is not me... ^________^ ?