Taking a break...

Ardsgaine

I was just sitting here looking back over the day and thinking that I have spent entirely too much time on OTC. It's been steadily taking over for the past several weeks, and I need to scale back. The best way to do it is to walk away for a bit. I just have too much that I need to do around here to be spending this much time on the computer. I wanted to let everyone know what was going on so that I didn't just disappear. Take care guys. When I feel like I've got it under control, I'll drop back in.

:) :wave:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, Ards, I understand what you're saying. Thanks for letting us know. Hope to see you back soon. :hairbang:

AlladinSane

Professur said:
Muhahahaha. You can't walk away. You'll be back. You can't help yourself. It's in your blood.
It's part of the deal. One day Sam will start to charge us for getting here, and there's nothing we can do but pay...

Arris

AlladinSane said:
Professur said:
Muhahahaha. You can't walk away. You'll be back. You can't help yourself. It's in your blood.
It's part of the deal. One day Sam will start to charge us for getting here, and there's nothing we can do but pay...

Shhhhh... don't give him ideas! :crap:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
gonna be quiet here...i'm not going to be here a lot either the next few months, less posting, just reading up a bit...

too much school at the moment, and i have to pass this semester..no time for second chances 'cause i'm gonna have a LONG vacation, starting the first week of july...

take care, ards :)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Damn Ards. You get me hooked on reading those RW threads and now I gotta wait till 'next season'?.... :eek6:

Believe me..I know how you're feeling....:crying3: We'll miss ya. Hurry back..