Tastes like chicken!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
*puke*

Loomis, CA -- The State Department of Fish and Game along with rescue volunteers have some questions for the owners of an elderly care facility in Placer County.

Officials showed up at the Loomis facility Tuesday to investigate reports from a neighbor that the facility's operators were illegally trapping wild Canadian geese and possibly serving them to the residents as meals.

Fish and Game officers say they confiscated more than twenty Canadian geese with severely damaged wings. One goose was injured to the point where officials had to put the bird down.

Officials expect to file charges after the case is reviewed by the District Attorney's office.
ewwwwwwwwwwww

and...is it really illegal? *surprised*

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Are they tasty?
Isn't that the animal from which you get foie gras? (and foie gras is tasty :D :D)

Edit: I was writing while gato posted, do they really taste like mud?? ewww

K62

If it taste like chicken, keep on lickin'
If it taste like trout, get the fuck out.

Miss Chopper

Who here has tasted Canadian goose???
I'm am Canadian ...and I once had my "goose cooked" but it didn't taste like chicken...lol

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Miss Chopper said:
I'm am Canadian ...and I once had my "goose cooked" but it didn't taste like chicken...lol

But have you ever been goosed? :D

Uki Chick

Miss Chopper said:

I can't say I've ever tried it, but I have to agree with Leslie, ewwwwwwwwwwww

Liliandra

have to say I haven't tried it yet....on the other hand I'm quite sure that it's illegal in the least to trap and injure them in a lot of areas, and most assuredly illegal to serve it to residents without informing them of the contents of their meal

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
kuulani said:
but doesn't river fish taste like mud too?
people seem to eat those :shrug:

Nope. Carp and, to a lesser extent, Koi, but most fish tastes like fish. :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
And unless you count oxygen as plant shit, we kill many things that don't shit too.

Thanks, now I'm sitting here WAY to overly aware of how I am breathing "plant shit" and how I MUST do so to live... :nerd:

PrincessLissa

kuulani said:
but doesn't river fish taste like mud too?
people seem to eat those :shrug:

Ick. It's like catfish. They eat SHIT and live in nasty muddy rivers and people think they are wonderful. :puke: