Tattoos

tonksy

It's very cool!

you put img between [ and ] at the beginning on the image url and then close it with /img between the [ and ].

Professur

hey bish? maybe you could come up with something interesting for me...i want another wristband...i want turtles...but i want a delicate kind of tribal feel and i also want to have color...maybe you could toss that around for a bit?

You never even responded.

tonksy

Still want a turtle. I have decided I want a realistic sea turtle. I even know the artist I want to do it...it's the where that's the problem.

Professur

You put all your tattoos there. Tell the truth ... it`s so that you can admire them without benefit of a mirror, isn`t it?

tonksy

I want a half sleeve arm/shoulder piece on my right side and an old school cutesy blue bird wearing a navy dixie cup with a banner in it's mouth bearing my ship's motto on my left shoulder.

Professur

I had to look up dixie cup to figure out what you were talking about. Why a blue bird instead of a parrot?

tonksy

Oh I am...but happy times are good to remember.
I always intended to get an "Old School navy" tattoo. It just took me forever to come up with some thing that I liked. No anchors or burning ships or pin up girls for me.