tempted to touch

tonksy

I've thought about it constantly since I was finished having children. I just can't get passed the price tag right now. Initially, it was a matter of neck and back pain but now that I am in the correct bra size that part is less of an issue and it is mainly my self esteem that is the issue.
Rob would not mind the size of my breast shrinking as long as the finished product was in proportion with my body.

Professur

Did you know that in Canada, breast reduction is free, if the doctor agrees that back trouble is a risk. Know how they decide? If your bra strap marks your shoulder. So for a week, you trade in your comfy 2" wide shoulder strap boulder holder, and go with a skinny strap walmart special .... and voila.

What really bothers me about breast reduction (outside of the horror of loosing any breast) is the antiseptic way they treat it. In order to reduce visible scar tissue, they cut underneath, and tuck. And then, if the nipple's out of place, they cut it off, and sew it back on wherever they feel looks best.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
A friend of mine was between DD and E. The rest of her was slim and sexy. She had a reduction to a B. They had to move her nipple as well, but they did a great job, the scarring is minimal and she loves to show people. :D She feels so much healthier.

Tonks: You gotta know that you are beautiful!! Show off what you have whether you like them or not - just do that for a couple of weeks and you will see that when you exude the confidence of a sexy woman - everyone you come in contact with will see that you are sexy. In no time, you'll actually realize that you really are!!

Inkara1

Spirit said:
I'm still waiting for that damn Giants pic.

It's gone for good unless someone saved it. I dug up the Tits and Nice Jacket thread and it wasn't there anymore.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
What really bothers me about breast reduction (outside of the horror of loosing any breast) is the antiseptic way they treat it. In order to reduce visible scar tissue, they cut underneath, and tuck. And then, if the nipple's out of place, they cut it off, and sew it back on wherever they feel looks best.

Actually, they have no choice but to cut underneath most of the time. They don't tuck. They remove the excess skin and the aeriola automatically is cut off during a surgery. They have to move it when they do the reduction because otherwise the tit won't look like a tit anymore.

The scars really are minimal depending on the surgeon you get and the way you heal.

Starya

All non-operated breasts have an irregular pattern of sensibility. The areola is distinctly more sensitive than its periphery; the nipple has a very low grade of sensitivity. The postoperative sensitivity increases for about 2 years without reaching the former level. The loss of sensitivity is unrelated to the method of operation (Stromberg, Pitanguy). The loss of sensitivity is proportional to the reduction of tissue. Most important is to keep the ability for breast-feeding (sympathetic innervation by the arterior branch of the 4th ramus cutaneous lateralis).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3807540&dopt=Abstract

tonksy

Prof? I've had the shoulder grooves for ages...but I ain't in Canada.
BTW - I retook the giants photo...but now I am being shy.

Professur

tonksy said:

Not my fault. I'm jsut telling you how it is. If you were in Canada, you'd have smaller boobs, and the world would be a lesser place.

Kruz

tonksy said:
BTW - I retook the giants photo...but now I am being shy.

When I got home from the pool party, I was joking with Cindy that for the First Time Ever--- her 38D's were tame compared to Lady's present that day. (usually the role is reversed):D

Kruz

Don't have to worry about that, She would be the first one to point out an impressive rack to me--- in case I missed it. :)

tonksy

For heavens sake. Are you guys serious? I'll post them...I just didn't want to embarrass anyone, including myself.