Terrorist Ted & Speedie Gore

:headbng2:

WASHINGTON — A top Homeland Security official has apologized to Sen. Edward M. Kennedy who was stopped at airports because a name similar to his appeared on a watch list of people considered dangers to fly.

The Massachusetts Democrat said he was stopped by airline personnel five times as he tried to get on US Airways shuttles between Washington and Boston.

Kennedy said he was stopped at airports in Washington, D.C., and Boston three times in March. Airline agents told him he would not be sold a ticket because his name was on a list.

When he asked the agent why, he was told, "We can't tell you."

Kennedy says it took three calls to Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge to get his name stricken from the list. The process took several weeks, in all.

Imagine him at the ticket counter? ("Don't you know me? *hic* Why, I'm Senator Ted Kennedy, dammit!")

Al Gore nailed for speeding
2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Former presidential candidate Al Gore is facing a $141 speeding ticket after being cited by officers in the small coastal town of Astoria, Ore.

Gore, who was alone in the Hertz rental car, was zapped with a radar gun and clocked at 75 mph along Highway 26 where the posted speed limit is 55.

The Oregon state trooper who pulled Gore over didn't immediately recognize the vice president in the Clinton administration – that is, until Gore supplied his driver's license.

:D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
The Other One said:
I thought too that his reputation had preceeded him... ;)
Then he should've gotten his own plane (Kennedy). It's not like he can't afford it.

Inkara1

He probably figures it's a bad idea for a Kennedy to get in a private aircraft, considering the luck other members of his family have had with that.

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
He probably figures it's a bad idea for a Kennedy to get in a private aircraft, considering the luck other members of his family have had with that.
Reaction 1: :rofl4:

Reaction 2: :tomato: