testicles

Inkara1

That reminds me of the poor lady at the plant that makes Tickle Me Elmo dolls. She got fired be3cause she misunderstood the instructions to give Elmo two test tickles.

Inkara1

So a pirate walks into a bar, and he's got a steering wheel sticking out of his zipper with a parrot sitting on it. The bartender says, "hey, you've got a steering wheel sticking out of your zipper with a parrot sitting on it." The pirate said, "arr, it's driving me nuts."

tonksy

One day a man was visiting a small Mexican city. He walked into a restaurant and was surrounded by a wonderful smell. He could hardly wait to try the local cuisine.
He asked “What smells so good?”
The waiter said “Once a week we have a bull fight around here. What you smell is Rocky Mountain Oysters from the bull. I am sorry sir, but you will have to wait until next week to get some because only one person can be served as there is but one bull in the fight.”
The next week the man goes in and orders the Rocky Mountain Oysters. He's in luck because he's there first. They were frying and he smelled the wonderful smell and could hardly wait.
When they were brought out however, he was disappointed in the size of them. The ones he saw served the last week had been bigger. He ate them and before leaving he commented that they had been small.
“Well I am sorry Senor, but sometimes the bull he wins!”