"THANK YOU" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

75renegade

I jus' wanted to take a few seconds to say, "Thank You" to all of you contributors, who make Xi & OTC possible!!

To Sam Curry, Fury, ris, outside, shadowfax, justintime, luis, leslie, nixy an' all I've not mentioned who care enough to take the time to communicate/coordinate with each other, as well as, dealin' daily with such diverse a personality group, in order to make this place such a cool an' positive place to hang out!

I've never met mosta you folk, but I'm sure there's a lot more to runnin' a site of this fine caliber, (ie: site design/update, account management, server maintainence, etc.), than I can imagine, an' though bein' jus' a "consumer"/"passer-by", I wanted ya to know that I think you guys are the best!! :headbang:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
thank you :)

your input doesn't go unnoticed either! all the members have made otc to what it is now, a remarkable place on the internet with the kind of community which the off topic forum on HwC had as well, back then!

B

Bubba

i have a suggestion. you could make it so that only those who gave money can post. it will either generate more income for the site or weed the riftraff like me out

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
let's try to keep a thread postive for once, bubba...we're not waiting for your negative replies all the time. the man gave a compliment.

B

Bubba

Shadowfax said:
let's try to keep a thread postive for once, bubba...we're not waiting for your negative replies all the time. the man gave a compliment.

really my answer was not so much to Renegade as it was to you Shadow. there you sit taking credit for how much you've done. you are always the first one that wants to see me out if even suggest that i might go.

the site wouldn't even be here if it weren't for a small group of long time hwc members that backed Sam up in the hwc thread. you weren't even there. i didn't notice Renegade thanking sbcanada for making the suggestion in the first place. i didn't notice him thanking me for anything. i didn't notice him thanking mitchscraft even though he was right there at the time supporting the new idea.

see my negative comment wasn't necessarily against renagade. The fact of the matter is that I have very little respect for you Shadow and didn't vote for you as a mod. I voted for mitch.

you know i really don't think 75renegade envisioned this thread to be this way, lighten up people, for gods sake!

B

Bubba

Sam or fury can just go ahead and ban me if they don't like what I said because I'm not going to take it back or apologize. I am also not going to subject myself to put downs or being called crazy as Squiggy infers.

I look for some of the others to try to get some cheap shots in as well. I might be back, and I might not. I might get banned, but that would y'all happy anyway.

I have one more thing to say. I know that renegade meant well. I just don't like Shadowfax.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
"i didn't notice Renegade thanking sbcanada for making the suggestion in the first place. i didn't notice him thanking me for anything. i didn't notice him thanking mitchscraft even though he was right there at the time supporting the new idea. "

Gee s4 maybe its because he has never been to HWC. So he wouldnt know anything about any of that. You think we should post it here as an announcement? Why are you so fucking worried about getting credit for this site. You want credit? accept all the shit that you try and stir without editing it all the time. Grow up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.